Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Problems with being a Perfectionist


Well I am a dork, after being lazy about updating my first blog for months, I sat down to do some blog entries the other day and I realized I had a problem. I had forgotten all the access information I used to set up the account. I couldn't remember my password, username, or even the email address I had used to set up the account and despite going through every conceivable password, username and email address I just could not figure it out. So I have given up on that blog. (*sigh*) So any who, I will now attempt to be more thoughtful and engaged with this new blog. I am going to write down my new info so I wont have a repeat problem.

On that note not to much is currently happening in my life. I am still I school and it feels like I should get tenure with all the time I have put in at Multnomah! I know Tre' would understand. However, I have been spending a lot of time thinking about what I am going to do once I finish at Multnomah. My fear is that once I get done with Multnomah I wont find a job that I want to do so I'll end up just settling with some job and never go on and do something that I want to do.

-So what do I want to do?
Well that Is a very good question, I am glad you asked and to be frank I am not entirely sure. Right now I have a lot of interest in being a high school teacher. I enjoy the interaction with high schoolers as well as the ability to have deeper more engaging classroom experiences. So the dilemma becomes do I go on and get my Masters in teaching, which will cost me a lot more money, or do I try and find a teaching job with just my B.S.

Well now you know a little bit of what goes on inside my head as I try think through everything. However, I do know that no matter what God is still there and He will lead me as He desires and I truly look forward to what He will use me for. Its just that I can be impatient.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the first comment! I win!!